In the cramped and crowded cities like Tokyo, capital of Japan, it is a real luxury to have a cat or any furry friend because of problems with landlords – in most homes and buildings it is not allowed to keep pets. But the workers of the company Ferray Corporation have no such worries – they can spend time with and work surrounded by cats. Therefore, a Japanese company Ferray Corporation has decided to motivate their employees in a special way – the company enabled them to work in an environment full of cats. Nine adopted cats are currently living in the offices and they are allowed to move freely. Cats are so irresistible that the company reports show that there has been a significant decline of the stress level among the employees. Of course, with that number of cats in the same place it is expected to have some troubles sometimes. Cats make pranks and mischief, they turn off the computers, bite cables, almost answer phone calls, crumple papers, walk on keyboards, lie on the printers and monitors… Cats also don't care if the people who are visiting the office are sometimes clients, so they don't hesitate to go through clients' bags, personal things and they sit on the tables during important business meetings. One step further that the company made is that they allowed their employees to bring their own pets to work, and those who don't have their own pets are offered a monthly cash bonus if they adopt a cat.
1 / 13
2. What do you need? I can Google it for you…
2 / 13
03. Eenie Meenie Miney Mo, which cable is the most important?
3 / 13
04. These humans can't stop taking pictures of us
4 / 13
5. Is she serious? -I don't know, I'm not talking to her anymore.
5 / 13
06. Regular day at work
6 / 13
7. Having some fun with humans
7 / 13
08. And nap time
8 / 13
09. That must be some pretty interesting video
9 / 13
10. What do you mean, you need to work?
10 / 13
11. Very good presentation human, now let me see what your clients brought us
11 / 13
12. Oh, they brought food, that's acceptable
12 / 13
13. Ferray Corporation, how can I help you?
13 / 13